Apple Mac Pro 2.8GHz MA970LL  » Computers  »
  • If you're someone who really likes Apple computers, and want one of the best out there, this is definitely the way to go
  • This desktop is amazing in the fact that it can do just about anything
  • I would recommend this computer to anyone who wants to have one of the fastest Apple computers out there, as well as an amazingly stylish looking desktop computer
  • I love this computer, from appearance to performance

• by jerrpwnage

If you’re someone who really likes Apple computers, and want one of the best out there, this is definitely the way to go. However, you better hope that you have quite a bit of money available and don’t mind wrapping up a few grand into this awesome desktop computer.

This desktop is amazing in

the fact that it can do just about anything. Apple computers in general aren’t great for gaming, as they’re not extremely compatible with the majority of games on the market today. However, the games that are compatible work great and with high speed as well as awesome quality.

I seriously doubt that you can possible use this computer to the extent where it will run slow. The computer is extremely fast, as Apple computers don’t require high specifications to begin with, this one has been increased and is one of the best on the market currently.

2 GB of ram is also quite a bit for an Apple ...

• Apple Mac Pro 2.8GHz MA970LL
      computer. This makes it even faster, and makes performance awesome. This computer will work great for instant messaging, Browsing the Internet, using some serious software, processing graphics, games, etc!

looking desktop computer.

I love this computer, from appearance to performance. It works well, has never given me any problems, and since it’s an Apple computer, is completely immune to all viruses and hackers. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a top grade computer, immune to potential problems and is extremely fast.

Bruce Fisher half man half cricket bat says :

Yes I agree with Barry the chip snipper- My Mac is the best computer Ive ever had. If they didn’t keep upgrading it Id never change it, Id be still sitting here in a thousand years all thumbs with my brain floating in a jar of spinal fluid attached by wireless connection to my Apple computer.
I don’t know if this comment will even get anywhere, I don’t think review stream works on Macs? So Im probably just talking to myself….la aaaa laaa, laa

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 191905357691131/k2311a0519/5.19.08