Adobe Photoshop  » Software  »
  • I think it has really became an asset for me, knowing Photoshop and how to use it

• by o0oshirahimeo0o

Adobe Photoshop is a software that serves the purpose of editing, designing, and improving graphics/ images. I was never really a techie kind of person but I was into art.

I usually admire masterpieces I see on the Internet under digital art and photography categories.

In my mind, I would ask myself how do they do these things and of course wished

I can too.

I draw things that were not really over the top.

I take shots that were not even average.

Then I have known about Photoshop.

It’s funny that I installed it on my computer even though I have no idea how to do stuff in Photoshop.

It was my boyfriend who taught me the basics and tricks.

At first, things were ...

• hard to understand but as you go along, it becomes easier.

I have even almost forgotten how to use Word because I was too much engaged with Photoshop! I think it has really became an asset for me, knowing Photoshop and how to use it.

It made me proud of myself as well as became an outlet of my frustrations and negativities.

I

had already, so far, made two birthday invitations for my cousins, a wedding invitation for my aunt, and an invitation for the Culminating Activity for our course all of these received praises.

I would say Photoshop is a very rewarding hobby, not to mention the opportunity of having a job that it can give you and even a chance for your own business.

Adobe Photoshop

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 301905357681131/k2311a0519/5.19.08