King Kong (1933)  » Movies  »
  • I think it is a miracle for that time , with the 1929 crisis and all that

• by Andrei R.T.

We have all seen King Kong , right ? But did you know that the first version of the movie came out in 1933 ? It was the early 30’s , movies just started appearing with sound, and the genius directors Merian C. Cooper and Ernest B.

Schoedsack pulled out a great movie like this one.

Judging that it was almost a century ago , the effects were incredible.

A giant beast destroying the city of New York nobody had ever seen such a movie .

Some of them even belived it to be true I heard about his movie a few years ...

• ago , right after I had seen the 2005 version of King Kong .

I startead searching for the movie and , although it took some time , I finally found it and watched it with my family I was AMAZED! I think it is a miracle for that time , with the 1929 crisis and all

that .

Directed by Merian C.

Cooper and Ernest B.

Schoedsack, with Fay Wray and Robert Armstrong as leading actors.

If you are a Kong fan and you haven’t seen this movie yet , I strongly recomand that you do!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111905357491031/k2311a0519/5.19.08