Kodak Easy Share CX7300 Camera
  • I love to take pictures of just about everything, but especially my kids
  • It only cost me about $120 when I bought it, but it was on sale
  • One thing that I don't like about this camera is the fact that it takes AA batteries and does not have a charger
  • This is pretty inconvenient because unless you buy some really amazing batteries, you will be changing them often
  • Many ups and downs, but definitely a great first camera

• by Erin

I love to take pictures of just about everything, but especially my kids. This is the perfect camera for doing just that. Now, I won’t pretend that this camera has the greatest quality.

If you want a camera for taking beautiful photos in an artistic way or for an important event that would call for great quality, you should go a different way. This camera really is for just ordinary family and friends.

It takes great pictures of my children, my friends, and our holidays or special occasions. It’s

great for helping to keep our memories.

It only cost me about $120 when I bought it, but it was on sale. However, that was also a couple years ago so the price may very well be much lower by now.

One thing that I don’t like about this camera is the fact that it takes AA batteries and does not have a charger. This is pretty inconvenient because unless you buy some really amazing batteries, you will be changing them often.

When I say often, I mean you ...

• better take a few extra batteries with you any place you go. I had to switch out batteries twice just on a visit to the zoo.

I have found if you use actual Kodak digital camera batteries, they do last much longer. And you can purchase a battery charger through Kodak as well.

This camera is really simple to use and easy to understand, especially if it is your first digital camera. It comes with a little stand to sit it on, and you can purchase docking equiptment seperately.

It also comes with some really cool software for fixing up your pictures or adding fun effects. It comes with the cord needed to transfer your pictures to your computer and does it in a really easy and fast way.

It usually takes me 2 to 3 minutes to transfer my pictures. It doesn’t hold many pictures on it’s own, so you will definitely need to buy a memory card.

I believe mine held 17 pictures before I bought the card. Many ups and downs, but definitely a great first camera!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 431905357461031/k2311a0519/5.19.08