Scotch Glass Finish Transparent Tape
  • So I bought some Scotch Glass Finish Transparent Tape the other day to tape some of my posters up to the wall
  • I think this type of Scotch Tape looks really nice
  • The reason I like this product is because the tape is see through and clear, so it doesn't look ugly on posters or on art projects

• by MysticPen

So I bought some Scotch Glass Finish Transparent Tape the other day to tape some of my posters up to the wall. I must say that this tape is pretty good.

Scotch has always made good products.

I think this type of Scotch Tape looks really nice.

It’s of very high quality and feels

pretty smooth when you rub it.

I think that this Scotch Tape is probably some of the best on the market.

It’s very durable and strong, it holds up my posters up just fine, and keeps them up and does the job.

I am pretty happy with this Scotch Tape that I bought this ...

• week.

If you need tape to hang up posters or to tape art projects together, then this is a good product.

The reason I like this product is because the tape is see through and clear, so it doesn’t look ugly on posters or on art projects.

I think the price is pretty good

for this version of Scotch Tape.

I am fully satisfied with this product, so I must it a high rating.

This tape is just great.

So if you were looking for that perfect tape that doesn’t look ugly on your wall or posters, go with Scotch Glass Finish Transparent Tape and tell em MysticPen sent you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121805357271131/k2311a0518/5.18.08