SuperMan DC All Star Jun 08 No. 1
  • So I must say I am very impressed with this new DC All Star edition of SuperMan, it is a much different feel to Super Man than I was originally used to in the old days
  • I think this version of Super Man shows a more emotional and very deep
  • Of course this is only the 1st issue the action is yet to come
  • The drawings and the cover looks great on this comic book, and the story is very interesting

• by MysticPen

So I went to Free Comic Book day this weekend and I got the SuperMan DC All Star Jun 08 No. 1 preview book. So I got an early copy of this Super Man DC All star comic, because the official copy will not be sold in stores until Jun.

08. So I must say I am very impressed with this new DC All Star edition of SuperMan, it is a much different

feel to Super Man than I was originally used to in the old days.

I actually like this SuperMan DC All Star edition of SuperMan. First of all I have to say the cover just looks great.

It’s very cool, and I really like it. I think the drawings and illustrations in the comic book are just great, and I must say I was pretty impressed by them.

The story has a much ...

• different feel than older Super Man comics. I think this version of Super Man shows a more emotional and very deep.

I also really like the type of paper they used to draw the characters in the comic. To me this new SuperMan DC All Star Jun.

08 Preview has a very sad and kind of lonely feel to it.

It’s the the action packed version I remembered from the issues I read as

a kid.

But I do think that it’s a very good story indeed. Of course this is only the 1st issue the action is yet to come.

I think that when this issue is released this summer, all SuperMan fans will enjoy it. Go pick up, it’s worth the money.

The drawings and the cover looks great on this comic book, and the story is very interesting. Go pick this up, when it’s released this summer!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171805356531031/k2311a0518/5.18.08