Benylin DM Nightime Cough Syrup
  • I noticed the very first time I took it that within half an hour my throat felt less sore, and not as tight as it had been feeling
  • I would recommend this product to anyone getting over the flu and suffering from night time coughing

• by Melissa Glenn

I was getting over the flu and was all but recovered except for the dry hacking cough I was experiencing at bed time and during the night. My Pharmacist suggested I buy Benylin DM Nightime Cough Syrup for Dry Cough. I had never used a Benylin product before and was wary as I am allergic to antihistamines, a common ingredient in most cough syrups.

My Pharmacist explained that Benylin is different; it contains

no antihistamines, alcohol and is also sucrose free. I was truly surprised! Usually there is only one cough medicine I can take with my allergies and it simply wasn’t helping my night time coughing.

This 85ml bottle of cough syrup was only $6.99CDN. I have to admit it tasted absolutely awful a bit like rotting grapes. But I did find that taking two teaspoons of this Benylin an hour before going to bed ...

• truly stopped the night time coughing. I noticed the very first time I took it that within half an hour my throat felt less sore, and not as tight as it had been feeling.

I did not go to bed coughing or wake up during the night coughing with Benylin DM Nightime cough syrup for dry cough. I would recommend this product to anyone getting over the flu and suffering from night time

coughing. I used this medicine faithfully for ten days, until the bottle ran out, and experienced a full night’s sleep each time, and I never woke up feeling groggy from Benylin.

Benylin DM Nightime Cough Syrup for dry cough really does last twelve hours, just like it says it does on the packaging. I would recommend this product to everyone. For more information go to www.benylin.com to see if this cough syrup is right for you!

Benylin DM Nightime Cough Syrup
    bev says :

i,d like a coupon for benylin

Marg says :

There is a manufacturer’s coupon available to get $ 3 off the purchase of any product. Check here:

Gisela Kiel says :

where I can buy Benelyn with Codeine in Germany I bought it now in Namibia …

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261805356401031/k2311a0518/5.18.08