Lysol Disinfectant spray  » Housewares  »
  • I enjoy cleaning, and even more enjoy having a nice smelling home, and Lysol Disinfectant spray in Green Apple Scent is an excellent product for me
  • This 650ml bottle of cleaner looked like great value for money, and I was not disappointed in its application

• by Melissa Glenn

I enjoy cleaning, and even more enjoy having a nice smelling home, and Lysol Disinfectant spray in Green Apple Scent is an excellent product for me. I had never seen Lysol in a spray formula before, and it was so nice smelling I just had to buy it for $3.99CDN

at my local supermarket.

This 650ml bottle of cleaner looked like great value for money, and I was not disappointed in its application. The label on the front of the spray cleaner said it got rid of 99.9% of germs, which is great for me as I have three cats, a dog and a very busy household!

On counter tops, this Lysol spray got rid of cooking and food grime in record time. There was never any need for me to scrub, just simply wipe dirt away with a cloth. This product did equally well in the bathroom. Soap scum was easily ...

• Lysol Disinfectant spray
      wiped away on the sink and bathtub, and the crisp apple scent of the product was never overpowering. In fact this all purpose spray cleaner did great on my refrigerator and even my floors as well.

If you are looking for an all purpose cleaner, Lysol Disinfectant spray in Green Apple

scent is an excellent choice. I hate carrying around a bunch of different cleaners, and this product will do your kitchen and your bathroom. Tough grime in the bathtub has no chance with this product, and you never need to do any scrubbing even on really tough stains. Buy Lysol, you won’t be disappointed.

Lysol Disinfectant spray

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531805356321031/k2311a0518/5.18.08