Psycho 1998 version  » Movies  »
  • I think the whole story was pretty cool, it was kind of predictable

• by MysticPen

I finally saw the Psycho 1998 version and I must say it was a good movie. Now I have never seen the original Alfred Hitchcock version, but this one was pretty good. A younger Vince Vaughn played the role of the Psycho killer.

He did a great job in the whole movie. I think he did an excellent job.

He also has this look in his eyes

and was able to look very evil in the movie. Yet Vince Vaughn was able to like a normal guy, who no one could suspect.

I think the whole story was pretty cool, it was kind of predictable. But I think that was because I had always heard stories of the famous shower scene.

I really think that part was scary and very sick. It was ...

• also very bloody and graphic.

There were not many killings shown in the movie, but it was still very scary. I also really liked the sinister ending of the movie Psycho.

That ending was very disturbing to say the least. I think the grand climax was probably the most chilling part of the movie Psycho.

If you get scared easily this movie is not for you, it’s

very intense and dark.

I must say I really thought the look of the Psycho house, was just awesome.

It had that same evil look as the house at Universal Studios. If you like blood, and slashers, then you are going to love this movies.

But if you are afraid of knives, then stay away from this movie. I think the 1998 version of Psycho, is worth buying or renting.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111805356080931/k2311a0518/5.18.08