HellBoy Comic Book: The Mole
  • This is a pretty good story, I think the drawings and the feel of the story is very dark and strange, which is perfect for HellBoy Comics
  • I didn't really like story Out Of Reach, I think it was kind of interesting, but I was bored for the most part
  • In my opinion this short story was a little better than even the HellBoy story called The Mole

• by MysticPen

OK so I got to read a preview of the new HellBoy comic story call The Mole. This is a pretty good story, I think the drawings and the feel of the story is very dark and strange, which is perfect for HellBoy Comics. I was very happy with this great comic book.

I got it for free on Free Comic Book day.

But I am sure you will be able to buy a copy from someone online, or they might just give it to you.

The comic book has two other short stories within it. I didn’t really like story Out Of Reach, I think it was kind of interesting, but I was bored for the most part.

Now there is a real gem within ...

• this HellBoy mini comic the story called Bishop Olek’s Devil is just awesome. In my opinion this short story was a little better than even the HellBoy story called The Mole.

I must say I really enjoyed this story. It was about a man who was looking for a magicakal book that could give you great power and wealth.

But that wealth came

with dark consequences. The story was very well written and used real occult symbols and words which name the story seem more real.

I really enjoyed this mini story.

Over all the HellBoy comic with the story The Mole was really good.

I also liked the mini story called Bishop Olek’s Devil. If you can get your hands on this free comic, it’s well worth reading.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171805355760931/k2311a0518/5.18.08