Clueless
  • I was expecting much from it, I thought it was going to be pure garbage
  • I like the movie Clueless because it shows how Cher later on learns that there is more to life than just clothes and popularity
  • If it didn't have a moral to the story, then I don't think I would have enjoyed the movie as much
  • Clueless is more of a rental in my opinion

• by MysticPen

I think Clueless was on OK movie. I was expecting much from it, I thought it was going to be pure garbage. But I was surprised to find out that Clueless had more to it than just superficial plots and stories.

The movie

clueless is about a girl named Cher. She is all about money and clothes and looking good.

But there is a lot more to Cher than meets the eye. I like the movie Clueless because it shows how Cher later on learns that there is more to life than just clothes and popularity.

She also learns how to help other people. I thought Clueless was alright overall because it actually had a moral to the story.

If it didn’t have a moral to the story, then ...

• Clueless
      I don’t think I would have enjoyed the movie as much. I also thought the music in the film was OK, but it’s wasn’t really my thing.

The acting in the movie Clueless was pretty cool. All the characters seemed pretty real in

the movie.

So overall Clueless was not a bad movie. It was not the best movie ever.

But I do think it’s worth checking out.

This was an OK movie.

Clueless is more of a rental in my opinion. But it is worth check out.

Clueless
Brittany wade says :

re : If it didn’t have a moral to the story, then I don’t think I would have enjoyed the movie as much
I loved Clueless as a kid I do enjoy the story of how she changes into someone less self-centered. She realizes the good in her friends and family

It’s a great movies, classic nineties, but it will never go out of style even for younger generations.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111805355750931/k2311a0518/5.18.08