Iron Man
  • I just saw Iron Man in at the theater and I must say it's one of the best super hero movies I've seen in a while
  • But I must say, that it did not seem to be that long, I enjoyed the movie so much, and it seemed like wasn't even long
  • I think that the villian in the movie could have been better
  • I was very impressed with the whole movie, and it was much more than what I was expecting

• by MysticPen

I just saw Iron Man in at the theater and I must say it’s one of the best super hero movies I’ve seen in a while. I was blown away by this movie. I just loved the acting and the script.

I also really liked the storyline. They did a great job of showing the story of how Iron Man got started.

They showed you the whole story of why he

became Iron Man and how he made the Iron Man suit. I also really liked this movie, because it had action, humor and all kinds of other things in it! It had everything! Iron Man was a pretty long movie, like 2 hours.

But I must say, that it did not seem to be that long, I enjoyed the movie so much, and it seemed like wasn’t even long. I think ...

• that the villian in the movie could have been better.

But hey nothing much can stand up to Iron Man. I also really liked the cool features and weapons that the Iron Man man suit had.

I think they look and of the suit was just awesome! I was very impressed with the whole movie, and it was much more than what I was expecting. Iron Man was just awesome, there

were so many great moments in the film.

I also thought the battles and the ending of the film was great.

Iron Man is a movie the whole family can enjoy, and it’s a lot of fun to watch.

This movie was really worth the money. And I think I am going to go see it again for sure.

If you want to watch a really good super hero movie, watch Iron Man!

Iron Man

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111805355710931/k2311a0518/5.18.08