Pentax Optio E40 camera
  • I was about to travel back to my home country so I decided to buy a digital camera
  • My little sister really enjoyed using this taking photos while applying the frame composite feature

• by eden_shii

I was about to travel back to my home country so I decided to buy a digital camera. Actually, I just love to take photos but I am not used to taking photos using those high-tech cameras. I am just used to those old-fashioned cameras. Well, for a change, I finally decided to go with the flow–using those new digital cameras.

So, after looking to almost all shops in town, I finally decided to buy the Pentax Optio E40 digital camera. Actually, the affordable price was one factor. And besides, the brand is from the manufacturer that I trust the most. Most of my old-aged cameras are from the same maker. So

I really trust that this camera is really durable. I bought it for less that $200 AUD.

The features are really awesome. It has 8.1 megapixels so the photos are really clear and seems real. It has 3 times optical lens. I can really take pictures of objects which is a bit far. The LCD which is 2.4 is just enough for me to be able to get a nice shot. At the same time I can take some video with sound. I can also record some sounds.

This is somewhat, a multi-functional device.

One time, there was a flood in a place where I had my vacation. I took some video ...

• of it using the camera. The captured video was so clear. When I showed it to my family, everyone was like watching a movie and my father even said that it’s like being in the actual place (only in a small version because they only viewed it using the LCD screen).

Another feature of this camera, is that, it can be easily connected to the PC and most importantly to the television. I didn’t had a hard time figuring out on how to do this because everything is just like ABC. My friends really admired this gadget when I connected it to the television so easily.

Another instance is when my little sister,

who is 13 years old, learned how to use it. She even recorded her voice while singing. My little sister really enjoyed using this taking photos while applying the frame composite feature.This camera has so many wonderful features that even kids can enjoy.

Most of all, it is truly a user-friendly camera. As I’ve said, I am new to this high-tech gadget but I didn’t have a sweat in learning how to do this. I mean, it is really easy. Everyone can just use it.

I am really very satisfied with this product. And if I can just tell everyone to buy this, I will really do so. I am really proud of having this camera.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 431805355690931/k2311a0518/5.18.08