Sizzler Townsville  » Restaurants  »
Woolcock Street, Townsville 4810, Queensland Australia
  • Well, admittedly, I am among these people with hectic schedules and so I don't get enough time to prepare for delicious meals
  • Anyway, despite that controversy, I can still say that the branch of Sizzler in Townsville is the best
  • I was really disappointed because, when I sip my soup, it was cold
  • I found out that there was no toilet paper

• by eden_shii

People now a days are way too busy to prepare and cook food for their meals. Well, admittedly, I am among these people with hectic schedules and so I don’t get enough time to prepare for delicious meals.

So, to ease my way of living, I often go to restaurants. Especially, on special occassions, I always take my family and friends to eat out.

I am a regular customer of Sizzler-Townsville. It has many branches all over Australia. There was a time that this restaurant has gone through a law suit. The reason, was food poisoning.

Anyway, despite that controversy, I can still say that the branch of Sizzler

in Townsville is the best. So far, no customer was poisoned. The food are delicious.

Well, this restaurant is not perfect–it has flaws too. First, there are some waiters and waitresses who are not-so-friendly. I mean, sometimes, when I eat my meal here some service crews are frowning and serves my food late. There are some who doesn’t attend to the customers’ needs. For example, I went to the Salad Bar to get some hot soup. I was really disappointed because, when I sip my soup, it was cold. Then, sometimes, it would take me a number of minutes to wait for some soups, sauces or salad.

• Sad but true. There was an incident wherein I almost lost my temper. I was supposed to get a bolognaise sauce for my spaghetti pasta. The Salad Bar Attendant promised me that it will be served after 10 minutes. So, I waited for 10 minutes. Then, I went over to the attendant and asked if it is ready. Then, she told me to wait for another 15 minutes. Actually, it took me almost 30 minutes for my bolognaise.Another instance, one time, I went to their toilet. I found out that there was no toilet paper. I asked for it from one of the waiters. I’ve waited
        for a few minutes but no one really handed me the thing that I need. I was so disappointed that I rushed home without finishing my meal.

This is some of the downsides of eating out, specifically, to that restaurant.

Anyway, some may ask me why I still continue to eat in that restaurant. Well, the truth is, there are still some sevice attendants who are really caring and friendly. Some of these service crew, whom I really commend for their good customer service, became my friends.

So, everyone who wishes to eat out. All I can say is to keep in mind the motto: “Patience is a virtue”.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71805355660931/k2311a0518/5.18.08