Nivea body Night Whitening Milk  » Cosmetics  »
  • So I bought the Nivea Night Whitening Milk
  • I love it and I will be using this product for a long time

• by cloclo

Ok. So I have been an avid fan of whitening products. I have tried almost every whitening product in the market.

I use them not to lighten my skin but to make my skin tone look even and to remove blemishes. One time when I was visiting a forum I read that Nivea have really great lotions.

Now I have never really tried

any lotions from Nivea because my budget won’t allow me to (in the Philippines Nivea is a little pricey). So as I continue reading the forum I have realized that it is time for me to buy one.

So I bought the Nivea Night Whitening Milk. This is used well obviously at night.

It’s suppose to whiten the skin while sleeping. On the ...

• first week that I used it I have seen that some of my blemishes faded but my skin tone is still the same.

But as the days go by, I can see that my skin is flaking, maybe this is process of regeneration. My dead skin cells are being removed and I can see that I have lightened already, even my friend complimented

my complexion.

I am now loving this product. It smells nice, it clarifies the skin minus the sticky feeling of lotions.

I have bought their regular whitening milk lotion for my day use. It has bioactive that is suppose to protect your skin from harmful rays.

For me this product is perfection. I love it and I will be using this product for a long time.

Nivea body Night Whitening Milk
    tina says :

hi i just want to know if that nivea night body whitening milk work can you please write back thank you

Galega says :

Yes, Nivea Night Body Whitening Milk Cream works wonderfully. It is one of the most successful cosmetic products of Nivea.

nandita says :

hi.can u tell me nivea body night whiteningmilk how much does it cost?and my body colour is little black complexion.how does it work on my body?

cloclo replies :

First off, I ‘am really sorry for giving your comment a negative vote. I am still not used to of the new layout of reviewstream and sorry for this very late reply. I think the Nivea night lotion cost around more or less a 100 philippine peso (maybe around $ 2-3) for a 50mL, but that was I think 3 or more years ago.

Galega says :

Nivea Body Night Whitening Milk Cream does work. It is a wonderful product and controls/reduces melanin in a skin, a pigment responsible for our dark color. What if Melanin is under control and you are still black/brown. That is genetic. And, in that case, any cream is unlikely to work. Still, you can expect radiant and glowing skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311805355540931/k2311a0518/5.18.08