Sally Hanson nail polish  » Cosmetics  »
  • I highly recommend this nail polish to anyone

• by jani

Sally Hanson is a great nail polish. It is also very affordable. You can buy this nail polish in any supermarket or drugstore.

I happen to use the Sally Hanson Super Shine after every manicure. When I get home, I put a coat over whatever I had done to my nails.

I have

natural nails, and when I get a manicure it usually only lasts about three days. Well, when I put a coat of this nail polish over my nails the manicure can last up to ten days or more! It is really that good.

I do dishes, swim, and clean a lot, and the ...

• nails stay looking great. I highly recommend this nail polish to anyone!

It has the added benifit of making your nails extra shiny.

They look really good when I am done. It only takes one coat, so it is quick and easy too.

It is clear so it does not effect the color of

any manicure job you had done. The color stays the same, even french manicure.

It just makes the polish truely last and last. And I just do one coat when I get home.

You could probably take it along with you to the manicurist and have her apply it as a last coat also.

sandy jordan says :

I have been looking for fire opal nail glaze in blush opal. I can`t find it anywhere. Are you still making the opal nail glaze?

Galega says :

Opal Nail Glaze is one of the most popular nail polishes of Sally Hanson. It is still widely available throughout the world. You should visit a premium cosmetic retail store or order it online from Amazon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311805355350831/k2311a0518/5.18.08