HP Pavilion Media Center M8400F Desktop PC  » Computers  »
  • If you're looking for a computer that can do just about everything, and which is designed by an excellent high-quality brand, this desktop computer is definitely one of the best ways to go
  • I was highly impressed with the size of storage on this desktop computer
  • I love how fast it works, along with the system memory
  • If you're looking for one of the fastest desktops out there, even with a decent price tags, I would highly recommend this computer to you

• by jerrpwnage

If you’re looking for a computer that can do just about everything, and which is designed by an excellent high-quality brand, this desktop computer is definitely one of the best ways to go.

I love the brand, first of all. I’ve always trusted HP as a brand, because all of my HP computers have worked fine and have never quit on

me.

Secondly, the computer is great for just about anything! It works great for browsing the Internet, listening to music, playing videos, working through processing software, and even quite a bit of gaming!

I was highly impressed with the size of storage on this desktop computer. 720 GB is probably one of the biggest hard drives I’ve ever seen on a ...

• computer. NEVER worry about not having enough storage space on this computer, you’ll be able to store every file you could ever think of.

The amount of memory in this computer is massive. This will be plenty enough to do just about anything you want. I never see any lag in the computer and it runs excellently.

The processor is also a

killer deal. I love how fast it works, along with the system memory.

If you’re looking for one of the fastest desktops out there, even with a decent price tags, I would highly recommend this computer to you. Look at prices of other desktops and compare. This computer is an excellent deal and will do anything you need it to.

HP Pavilion Media Center M8400F Desktop PC

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 191805355260831/k2311a0518/5.18.08