Godaddy.com
  • Email accounts come in large packages that are convenient when trying to establish a business look

• by sharon

This web hosting company truly deserves to be the number one domain and hosting company in the world! Their customer service is fantastic, the products are affordable, the service overall is incredible. I have purchased many domain names with them and I plan to continue to do so. They even contact me

by phone welcoming me and asking if I needed any assistance with understanding the product and everything!

Some of the things that I have purchased from them in addition to domains are hosting packages, site builder programs, and email accounts and so on. It is very easy to understand how to set ...

• up everything and they even give you the option of selling your domain name if you no longer want it.

Putting together the website with Godaddy’s products was easy as well. The system takes you step by step through each thing that has to be done to guarantee that the website looked very

professional. And best of all, with every purchase that I made Go Daddy gave me free products. If a domain is purchased, the give you a free hosting plan so that you can still have a website. Email accounts come in large packages that are convenient when trying to establish a business look.

Godaddy.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201805355120831/k2311a0518/5.18.08