Garnier Nutrioniste Moisturizing Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I am always trying new face and skin care products to try and locate the best possible for my skin
  • I found this cream to be too moisturizing
  • I thought this product would be a good buy based on the brand, as my hair likes their shampoo
  • Garnier Nutritioniste Moisturizing Cream may very well be a good fit for your face, but in my experience it was not a good fit for mine

• by JJ28

I am always trying new face and skin care products to try and locate the best possible for my skin. I have skin that just doesn’t seem to be happy when using the same product continuously. So, upon my last visit to Walmart I purchased the Garnier Nutrtioniste Moisturizing Cream to once again experiment.

I found this cream to be too moisturizing. It left my skin with a heavy or oily feeling. Prior to

putting make up on I always moisturize my skin and I find that with this cream and the make up my face feels, well rather heavy. By the middle of the day I feel like my face needs to be washed again to cleanse all the oil sinking into my pores.

I thought this product would be a good buy based on the brand, as my hair likes their shampoo; but I guess my skin does not agree ...

• with my hair.

In comparison, Clean -n- Clear seems to do the best trick for my facial cleansing and moisturizing. It leaves my skin feeling fresh for a very good part of the day. The cleanser tends to dry out the skin a bit more, but adding the moisturizer seems to create an even balance of a lighter feeling on my skin.

Garnier Nutritioniste Moisturizing Cream may very well be a good fit for your

face, but in my experience it was not a good fit for mine. My biggest complaint would be the amount of oil that seems to be in the product. So, for those of you with normal skin this may not be the best buy. Although, for those of you with dry skin this might be the product that would make an even balance for you. Feel free to contact me via Yahoo about this!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311805355100831/k2311a0518/5.18.08