GE Front Load Washer  » Electronics  »
Purchased at Mattson’s TV & Appliance in Ironwood, MI
  • The machine itself is very easy to use, and in my opinion actually gets the clothes cleaner than a top loader did
  • I would recommend the GE Front Load Washer to just about anyone who asked

• by JJ28

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

So, we recently built a new house and with a new house comes new appliances…YAY!! I am finally getting that front load washing machine I have been dreaming of.

The day comes to go shopping, and after pricing and comparing quality and features we decided upon a GE Front Load Washing Machine.

Wow, not only is this an energy saver it is a water saver as

well. This machine will only use around 20 gallons of water for each load of laundry done; versus a top loader which can use about 50 gallons of water. That is a huge difference! I wouldn’t say we have seen a significant difference in our electric bill, but I would see we have seen a difference in our water bill. Gotta love those ...

• savings!

Also, because it is a front loader it has become entertainment for my toddler. She loves to watch the clothes go around and around, so it provides entertainment for her too.

The machine itself is very easy to use, and in my opinion actually gets the clothes cleaner than a top loader did. The spin cycle spins every last drop of water out of these clothes, even

some of my fleece pullovers and light blankets require little to no drying after running through the spin cycle on this washing machine.

I would recommend the GE Front Load Washer to just about anyone who asked. I couldn’t be more pleased with it. If you have specific questions just contact me at Yahoo.

GE Front Load Washer
    Dino says :

I have a frontal load washer , bought in fev 2008 and twice the frontal gasket of door tears and water leaks out. Try to get it repaired with extended garantee but takes a month to get part or longer. Do you know if it is a common problem with this product. model gcvh626ohww

Galega says :

It is not a common problem. It generally starts to happen once machine gets damaged. You can say, it is age related issue - the more aged your machine is the more probability of frontal gasket getting damaged will be. Needless to say, how you use the washing machine also matters.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161805355080831/k2311a0518/5.18.08