Google Earth  » Software  »
  • I always type an address that I found somewhere, and Google Earth will take me there in just 5 seconds

• by rinaus

One of my family friends has visited us yesterday. He has been leaving his country for 10 years by reason of the war there, so he cannot go back his country at this point of time, and it has been 10

years up to the present moment.

He told us how he has missed his home town miserably.

My husband sudden had an idea that he turned on the computer, log in the Internet and open the Google earth that we have just updated last week.

Typing the friend’s address and the Google earth is automatic taking us there.

We zoom in order to make it large.

Our friend started crying, he said he believed that he never sees his home town again.

...

• Google Earth
      What an amazing moment!

Actually, we used the Google earth everyday to see the weather, where cyclone is, typhoon or hurricane because we live in the cyclone area.

Beside that, we always study around the world with Google Earth, the latest

update is very good one, they have color and the picture is very clear and large.

I always type an address that I found somewhere, and Google Earth will take me there in just 5 seconds.

What a great program from Google!

Google Earth

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 301605355020231/k2311a0516/5.16.08