Just Like Heaven
  • I would like to recommend a film that my husband and I watch time and time again
  • Its one of the best films we've seen and like I say we do watch it over and over

• by Lyndsey

I would like to recommend a film that my husband and I watch time and time again. Its called just like heaven. The film stars Reece Witherspoon, Mark Ruffalo and John Heder. It is a great romantic comedy that is very well acted and directed.

The film is about two people (Elizabeth

played by Reese Witherspoon and David played by Mark Ruffalo) who at first don’t get on. He is convinced that she is spirit and she convinced she is alive and kicking. Together they can they come to the truth? Because they both need each other to get by will they save each other?

• Will their relationship change from dislike to love?

Its one of the best films we’ve seen and like I say we do watch it over and over. If your looking for a good romantic comedy then you can’t fail with Just like heaven it has everything you need for a good night in in front

of the TV.

The film is a PG rating and contains mild language and sex references. The film is only 1 hour and 31 minutes long. It was rated as “one of the best romantic comedies to come along in years” (JP Sarni, Sirius satellite radio)

I whole-heartedly recommend this film to anyone who loves a good romantic comedy.

Just Like Heaven

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111605354980231/k2311a0516/5.16.08