The Forbidden Kingdom  » Movies  »
  • This however is not the best of action movies that we have seen
  • I was not bored in the movie, but then I expect something more out of it, and when I left theater, I was quite disappointed by it

• by none

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

The Forbidden Kingdom : I watched this movie last week. It starts Jackie Chain, and Jet Lee as leads.

Lee is in double role.

The story is a fantasy, which takes us to an imaginary land o, with entertains

us with Kung Fu stunts, and some nice humor and drama, goes along with the story line.

This however is not the best of action movies that we have seen.

In fact its on of the weakest, when it comes to action flicks, and stunts.

Both Chain, and Lee looks old, and age shows in their stunts as well.

Also none of the action scene is excellent.

It also lacks innovative script, and it looks that we are ...

• The Forbidden Kingdom
      seeing the same old story, that we have already seen umpteen times.

I was not bored in the movie, but then I expect something more out of it, and when I left theater, I was quite disappointed by it.

Action

movie lovers can give it a try, Don’t expect too much, and you wont be disappointed.

We can rate it 6 on scale of 10.

The Forbidden Kingdom

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111605354840131/k2311a0516/5.16.08