Time Power by Brian Tracy
  • Multi-tasking is the key word used widely here by Brian and there is this 5 tools and key-pointers that I find to be certainly useful and definitely worth it to give it a shot and follow through
  • There are parts in the book that are confusing and boring, but the tips are nevertheless handy
  • This is perhaps one of the best average so far

• by eryana09

Time Power is a book I have read which is written by Brian Tracy. This author is a very smart writer and he has given a wonderful insight on time management and how by dividing and planning your time wisely, one could effectively possibly earn more in the long run and as fast as a few weeks at that!

The

book teaches readers to take charge of their own time management and for someone like me who is always on the run and juggling things at hand and at large, I get stressed easily and I kept sleeping at night wondering how I could have possibly devoted my time more and spread out my time evenly so I could fulfill ...

• more tasks at hand.

Multi-tasking is the key word used widely here by Brian and there is this 5 tools and key-pointers that I find to be certainly useful and definitely worth it to give it a shot and follow through. I find the methods being presented a bit practical and definitely rational to being put into our everyday lives.

There

are parts in the book that are confusing and boring, but the tips are nevertheless handy. Not only handy, there are also real life examples that I could look through and this writer really knows his stuff and not just sprouting nonsense. But there are other good books on time management. This is perhaps one of the best average so far.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171505354600331/k2311a0515/5.15.08