PHILIPS LX-8500W HOME CINEMA SYSTEM
  • And I have never been disappointed with their quality
  • And I like to movies with good sound-effects
  • As a whole, I believe I have made a good choice with my Philips LX-8500W

• by Geoiliev
      I have always been fond of Philips products. And I have never been disappointed with their quality.

Currently, my home cinema system at home is Philips (Philips LX-8500W to be precise) and I am very

pleased with it.

It is powerful - 600W, that’s more than enough if you want to feel realistic when you watch an action movie, for example.

And I like to movies with good sound-effects.

It ...

• plays DVD, DVD-R, RW/CD-R/RW/SA CD, DIVX and Mp3, in other words, all formats.

The connection with the rear loudspeakers is wireless - I find this very useful.

And finally, the system features a radio tuner with

RDS option.

As a whole, I believe I have made a good choice with my Philips LX-8500W.

Only time will show whether my neighbors will continue to tolerate me watching action movies at 600W power max level.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1680235460528/k2311a028/2.8.06