Revlon Colorstay Mineral Foundation
  • This foundation actually provides some of the best coverage I've ever gotten from a foundation, and I usually use liquid foundations

• by Mommie

I purchased Revlon’s new ColorStay Mineral Foundation for a fairly decent price at a grocery store. I wanted to try out the new “mineral” craze before investing in Bare Minerals, which is quite pricey for my tastes. I figured it would be like most powder foundations and not have good coverage, last about 5 minutes and make a huge mess.

On the contrary, it is great.

I was surprised at all of the colors there were to choose from. I was also very happy to see the inclusion of SPF in the product. Where it is only 10 SPF, it’s better than a stick in the eye. The product says you should put on a moisturizer before hand, so ...

• it can stick better. Indeed I did do that and the product adhered wonderfully. It has a retractable brush, which is quite handy I must say.

This foundation actually provides some of the best coverage I’ve ever gotten from a foundation, and I usually use liquid foundations. It is very light, so it feels as though you have nothing on

at all. I don’t have to use a lot of concealer with this product as it provides superior coverage. The best thing about it? It STAYS! Truly, I wear this from morning to night with the same look, no touch up needed. As a new mineral makeup on the market, they have gained a fan in me.

Revlon Colorstay Mineral Foundation

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311505354450331/k2311a0515/5.15.08