Wayne Hall Dealership Anamosa IA  » Cars  »
Anamosa, IA
  • I just had the best car buying experience that I have ever had

• by Angie

I just had the best car buying experience that I have ever had. I have had the opportunity to buy a new car (or at least new to me) five times in my life and this was the most pleasant. I really dreaded going car shopping because everyother time I have gone, it has either turned out to be a waste or the dealer got on my nerves because they only cared about commission.

But not today. Today, we went to Wayne Hall Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge

in Anamosa, Iowa.

I am so glad that we did. We were approved for a loan of atleast $7500 and it could not exceed $15000.

The conditions were that it had to be a 2001 or newer and it could not have more than 70,000 miles on it. Boy was that hard to come by when we wanted to stay between $8000 and $10000.

After looking all day, we decided that Wayne Hall would be our last stop for the day. We found ...

• a truck that we like and the dealer got the keys for us, but then we realized that it was only a 2000.

He did not get made and did not try to pressure us after I stated we could not take it because it was not a 2001 or newer. Then he pointed out another vehicle that we were not even paying attention to.

He said it had only 50000 on it and was a 2001. Bingo.

We found our truck. We

took it for a test drive, and when we came back the dealer had a sheet in his hand and said he would knock $1000 off.

We did not even have to ask!

How nice was that. He was so nice and friendly that I am sure next time we buy a vehicle it will be through him.

It is nice to know that not everyone takes you for granted and isn’t just thinking about themselves. He obviously cared about us, and that itself says alot.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91505354380331/k2311a0515/5.15.08