Colinas Del Faro restaurant  » Restaurants  »
Colinas Del Faro Urb El Faro, Mijas Costa Costa del sol Spain
  • Personally I love the fish and my husband loves the steak
  • We would whole-heartedly recommend this restaurant to anybody and everybody

• by Lyndsey

I would like to tell you about a fantastic restaurant, which is in the Costa Del Sol Spain, in Urbanization, called El Faro, may parents live a very short walk from this restaurant. This is great because we can go and have some great food and drink at a great price and have a nice 3-minute stroll home. There is a choice of sitting either inside or outside on their terrace, which is lovely in the summer, we have done both for lunch and dinner.

They also have a slide and an area for

the little ones to play in which is enclosed and visible from the terrace.

They do a Menu del Dia (Menu of the day) for 9.

50€, this is great value and it includes a starter, main course, desert and a drink. They do a great choice from fish to steak and the chicken is lovely.

Personally I love the fish and my husband loves the steak. My Mum tries something different each time but my Dad always sticks with the chicken.

Last time we went I had the white bait, which was out of ...

• this world, the portions are big as well so you never leave still feeling hungry. For a starter we all had homemade soup, and boy can you tell it is homemade it tasted gorgeous.

As well as a Menu Del Dia and a normal menu they also do a take away pizza and chicken and chips service. You can also get bread and ali oli to take away as well.

If we have a take away we normal order a whole chicken a pizza and chips for 3 people and still get change from

15€ great value. We love a good night out at this restaurant but we also love going for lunch too its just so handy to have such a great restaurant on your door step.

We have even had our Christmas lunch there one year and that was fantastic. We would whole-heartedly recommend this restaurant to anybody and everybody.

If you want a Menu Del Dia its great, if you want a normal menu its great and if you want a take way its great. You should drop in if you’re ever in the area.

Juanita Lopez says :

What is the telephone number of the Restaurant COLINAS DEL FARO?

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71505354210331/k2311a0515/5.15.08