imeem.com  » Web sites  »
  • I love this song too much, I was eager to listen to the whole track, so I signed up at that moment
  • Then I went to Youtube to find the song Bubbly , I found the song but when I listened to the song I had to admit that the quality of the song in youtube is so low compare to this site

• by rinaus

Yesterday, I have been looking around for the song ‘Bubbly’ of Colbie Caillat. When I typed “Bubbly” for searching, all result came up to the whole page.

I clicked on one of them, and it took me to the site Imeem.

com with the song “Bubbly”.

The music was on for

30 seconds, and the site asked me to sign up for listening to the whole track.

I love this song too much, I was eager to listen to the whole track, so I signed up at that moment.

After verify my email, I signed in and listen to the whole ...

• track as the site said before signing up.

I was so happy because this site has many new release songs that I love.

All are from many members contributions.

Then I went to Youtube to find the song “Bubbly”, I found the song but when I listened to the song

I had to admit that the quality of the song in youtube is so low compare to this site.

Therefore, if somebody wants to make friends, blog and listen to free music or even upload the song you like to share for everyone you can come to this site and have fun.

imeem.com

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201405354020131/k2311a0514/5.14.08