Changi Airport  » Airlines  »
  • Everyone has known that Singapore airline is the best airline in the world, and I have beautiful experience with them that make me more trust to Singapore airline
  • When I found out my situation, I talked to the lounge staff that I had the connect flight from Bangkok to Kolkata if I could not flight on time, I could not catch the next flight
  • If I flight other airlines I don't think that I will make it

• by rinaus

Everyone has known that Singapore airline is the best airline in the world, and I have beautiful experience with them that make me more trust to Singapore airline. I have flown from Singapore to Kolkata (India) by Thai Airway.

After checking in, I went to business lounge to have some drinks and wait for my flight, so I did not know that my flight from Singapore to Bangkok have been delayed for two hours.

It means I would not catch the flight

from Bangkok to Kokalta.

When I found out my situation, I talked to the lounge staff that I had the connect flight from Bangkok to Kolkata if I could not flight on time, I could not catch the next flight.

Then they told me that all passengers from Thai Airway that flight to Kolkata from Singapore had been changed to Singapore Airline, and there was only 20 minutes for the flight taking off.

Every passenger had been changed, and they had been ...

• looking for me (because I sat in the lounge, so I did not know the announcement).

Can you believe it? Just 20 minutes they had to change my checking, my luggage to Singapore airline, and I had to take a tram to go to other terminals for boarding.

From the current terminal to the boarding terminal likes from A to Z, I had to run to catch the flight from the other terminals.

I assumed that I could not make it, if

you have been in Changi Airport you will understand what I mean.

However, they sent one staff to assist me check in, changed the luggage and took the special tram to the other terminals.

Finally, I could be boarding with big thanks to the customer service staff.

If I flight other airlines I don’t think that I will make it.

The system and the attitude of Singapore airline are perfect and so effective.

That’s why they are the best airline in the world.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 401405354000131/k2311a0514/5.14.08