Jurong Bird Park  » Travel  »
Singapore
  • And they do looks healthy too as compared to the one back in my country

• by Porcupine

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

The largest bird park in Southeast Asia!Yes,that’s Jurong Bird Park which is located in Singapore.

Visiting this place end of last year open my eyes to what birds are really is.I won’t forget in my entire life to hear birds talking live in front of me in multilingual language.I means birds!No gimmicks at all!How can these people here train the birds until they can talk to

you in not one,but three languages?It’s simply unbelievable and I won’t blame you if you don’t trust what I said.You simply must see it with your own eyes.

Other than birds,one can also find penquins here.Lots of them swimming freely in the aquarium pools.And they do looks healthy too as compared to the one back in my country.

Another intriguing attraction here is those almighty eagle flying ...

• around just inches above me. I really can feel the wind turbulence generated by these eagles as they passed me and not to mention the increase in my heartbeat rate. These birds in the park are very well trained indeed as they passed through hoopla hop and landed precisely on their trainer’s arms.

Did I mention the world’s highest man-made waterfalls here?The views is simply

breath taking and magnificient piece of engineering marvels.

Finally,I want to mention the cleanliness of the “natural” toilet here.It is open air ventilated and made to looks as natural as possible simulating a jungle park and the maintenance service really keep the odors away.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 381405353960131/k2311a0514/5.14.08