Toshiba Satellite P205D Laptop
  • There are many features of this laptop that I like and that make it appealing
  • I know some people like smaller laptops but I prefer larger screens

• by Stephanie Avery

I have owned a Compaq, Dell, Hewlitt Packard and Gateway laptop prior to buying this Toshiba Satellite. So far the Toshiba is the best.

I have not had to deal with any glitches or problems since I’ve had this laptop.

With the others, there were always little things that needed to

be tweaked before the laptop ran to it’s full potential.

There are many features of this laptop that I like and that make it appealing.

First, there is a number pad on the keyboard.

It is to the right of the keyboard, just like on your desktop computers.

I like this ...

• because I do not have to attach an external number pad.

Secondly, there is a built in webcam.

This makes it much easier to use instead of having to connect another external component.

Last, the wide screen is easier on my eyes and makes things seem clearer.

I know some people

like smaller laptops but I prefer larger screens.

This computer also has the AMD Turion dual core processor which I prefer as well.

The Dolby sound and ATI Radeon graphics allow everything to look and sound crisp and clear.

Unless something drastic happens, from now on I will only buy Toshibas.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 631405353840131/k2311a0514/5.14.08