Land Before Time movie  » Movies  »
  • There have been several sequels made of this movie, and I think they change the voices each time
  • I highly recommend this movie to anyone with young kids

• by jollsjlupin

I am reviewing the movie, The Land Before Time. This is a timeless classic. It is a story about Little Foot the long neck, Sarah the three horn, Spike the sharp tail, Ducky the swimmer, and Peetry the flier.

Each one of these characters is a dinosaur. This movie

is animated.

Kids will love it. I remember when I was a little girl, I loved this movie, and I still do.

It is one of those movies you can watch again and again, from generation to generation. The actors who provided the voices of the characters are fantastic.

There ...

• have been several sequels made of this movie, and I think they change the voices each time. Anyway, the sequels are terrible.

This one is the only one as far as I’m concerned. It is a movie kids and adults alike can enjoy again and again.

I highly recommend

this movie to anyone with young kids. This movie gets a ten for cuteness, a ten for animation, a ten for voice, a ten for originality, and a ten for creativity.

The music to this movie is also very phenomenal. It is a soundtrack you will want to listen to again and again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111405353800131/k2311a0514/5.14.08