Lean Cuisine Chicken Ranch Club Flatbread Melt  » Food  »
  • Lean Cuisine's Chicken Ranch Club flat bread melts are really delicious
  • The flavor of the ranch sauce was perfect and was the best part of the meal

• by D. Von Haden

I didn’t know “diet” food could taste so good! Lean Cuisine’s Chicken Ranch Club flat bread melts are really delicious! Their website describes it as “White meat chicken, tomato, bacon, cheddar and mozzarella cheese with a ranch sauce in a soft flatbread. ” It’s part of their Casual Eating Classics product line.

The

instructions work well; I don’t recommend deviating from them.

After microwaving, the bread turns out soft and chewy but not tough which is always a dicey thing with microwaved bread.

The chicken pieces are good sized, and I didn’t notice any excess fat on them.

(If you’ve read my other reviews,

• you’ll know how much I hate chicken with weird bits in it like fat or sinew.

) The flavor of the ranch sauce was perfect and was the best part of the meal! The tomatoes and bacon pieces must have been pretty small because I didn’t take a bite and think “Oh

that was a tomatoe.

” I did taste those two flavors blended in though.

In the end, I walked away from lunch feeling very full.

With 330 calories, this is one of the more filling Lean Cuisine meals.

I would most certainly purchase this meal again because of the good flavor and belly-filling properties!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271405353631231/k2311a0514/5.14.08