Once Upon a Time in Mexico (2003 movie)  » Movies  »
0.5
  • Argh, I cannot review anymore, the sooner I get it over and done with, the faster I can get this crappy movie out of my mind

• by Jermaine McKenzie
      In continuation from Desperado, El Mariachi (Antonio Bandaras) has once again lost his love as Carolina (Selma Hayek) is killed. This time the gun fight action is

lame and played out as the director has lost his flare and direction. The movie is laced with crappy acting, crappy staging, crappy effects…let’s just say it’s ...

• crap all over. They really did not need to do a sequel of Desperado…and even if they wanted to, they could have done a whole lot better
        than this. Argh, I cannot review anymore, the sooner I get it over and done with, the faster I can get this crappy movie out of my mind.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1180235360528/k2311a028/2.8.06