Dove dark chocolate
  • I learned about Dove dark chocolate while attending a lecture about vitamins and their importance in providing antioxidants
  • So I am not going to claim that is Dove chocolate is the best brand for you and your heart since I have no real personal knowledge of that, but I really do like it

• by Kent Douglass

For those of us who love sweets, but are still somewhat health conscious, Dove dark chocolate may fit the bill. I learned about Dove dark chocolate while attending a lecture about vitamins and their importance in providing antioxidants.

I don’t know that I understood everything at

the lecture, but the doctor compared aging in the human body to apples turning brown in the sun after they are cut.

The doctor said that vitamins provide antioxidants that help fight some of the negative forces in the aging process.

The doctor also said that cocoa flavanols are good for lowering cardiovascular risk.

He said that chocolate, especially dark chocolate, can provide cocoa flavanol, although the handling and processing of the chocolate can reduce some of the beneficial aspects.

The doctor did not tell the audience which dark chocolate provides the ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271305353420231/k2311a0513/5.13.08