P.S. I love you movie
  • I think they could have made it a little bit better

• by Brooke

This was a really good movie. Although it made me cry a lot during the movie. Some of the previews made it look like a funny movie and although it had a couple funny parts in it, it was more sad than anything.

I cried almost throughout the whole movie and then in a couple

of parts I laughed. It’s a really good story and movie but it is kind of depressing.

If you are looking for a comedy movie, this certainly isn’t it. I think that it is more of a girls movie.

All of the actors did a really good job in it. One thing I didn’t like ...

• about it was that I felt like it dragged out just a tiny bit.

It kept me interested for the most part though. I would have also liked to see more about the husband dying, it was almost like all of a sudden they are at his funeral.

It wasn’t until later they explained how

he did or anything. It’s a good movie and if you like love stories you should watch it.

It’s worth watching but It wasn’t one of my favorites. I think they could have made it a little bit better.

Overall it was a nice movie. It will make you cry and it will make you laugh.

P.S. I love you movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111305353250231/k2311a0513/5.13.08