Pampers
  • The Pampers is the best if compared to other diapers
  • In the night and at the time of sleep she will not wet, so I do not have a problem in the night to check the lumps in the absorbent materials
  • I Liked the Packing, its true that I like the colure of pampers pack

• by prabhu2891

I have used different diapers to my daughter. The Pampers is the best if compared to other diapers. It is thin and it looks good for my daughter. Pampers will not look odd when I use beautiful forks to my daughter.

It will not show a big lump. Pampers has a super adsorbent material. I will be very care full in the changing the diaper.

In the night and at the time of sleep she will not wet, so I do not have a problem in the night to check the lumps in the absorbent materials. Pampers is

designed to adjust my babies shape. Pampers is very comfortable to my daughter.

My daughter is normal weight baby. Pampers really pamper my daughter by adjusting to her body. There is no need to fold the waistband or to adjust the led cuffs is I buy a right size.

I buy a right size to my daughter, so that there will not be a gap or sag. As my daughter is in her night month, she is very active and she wants to play in the floor by crawling and tiring to stand by holding to the wall ...

• and furniture.

The advantage of buying Pampers is that is very thin unlike other diaper.

My daughter feels very comfortable while crawling and playing, because the lump in the absorbent material is thin and has a same absorbency power. As she is trying to stand she can keep her feet close to each other and balance herself to stand. The Pampers diaper usage is printed clearly in the pack.

The different size of the diaper and the weight of the babies is mentioned on the pack, which will help in buying the write one for my daughter. Change

of the diaper is very easy by seeing the lumps in the absorbent materials. All Pampers wipes help clean away bacteria, even after a wet change.

I wash my hand when I change the diaper. Still now my daughter is free from diaper rash, by following the instruction mentioned in pampers pack (Bag/ Cover). I Liked the Packing, its true that I like the colure of pampers pack.

It is comfortable for me to carry my daughter after using pampers. As my daughter is growing very fast, I can use a small beautiful dress for her with the help of pampers.

Pampers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541305353240231/k2311a0513/5.13.08