Johnson baby Soap  » Baby care  »
  • I like the perfume smell of the Johnson's baby Soap-Blossoms
  • She has a clear skin, she also recommend the Johnson's Baby Soap to her friends

• by prabhu2891

I did not know much about the baby care, I learnt many things after my daughter’s birth. My family is a very big family and its surprising to know that elders in the family (in they sixties and seventies) giving advice, and recommending for Johnson’s Baby Soap for my daughter. I cannot forget the first time I gave bath to my daughter. The name Johnson’s baby Soap itself give, confidents to me to use the Johnson’s baby soap for my daughter because this is the one used by

my mother to me.

Johnson’s Baby Soap enriched with ¼baby lotion. It has vitamin E and helps in moisturize the baby skin. Johnson baby soap is a gift for babies. My daughter has a very delicate skin; from the day she is born, I am using the Johnson baby soap only. As per the Doctors advice, I give body wash twice a day to my daughter. Johnson’s baby soap help’s in moisturizing my baby’s skin, by reducing the moisture loss, while cleansing it gently.

I brought a special ...

• offer combi-pack of the Johnson baby soap and the Johnson baby powder. The in the special offer of the combi-pack of the Johnson baby soap and powder I saved Rs. 8/- Johnson’s baby soap is very mild. It has been clinically proven that it is very mild, which is suitable for the babies skin. The 100 g pack of Johnson baby soap with milk extracts is Rs.29/- Johnson baby soap Blossoms enriched with ¼ baby lotion and Vitamin E. I like the perfume smell of the
        Johnson’s baby Soap-Blossoms.

My daughter Joanna looks very fresh after her bath, the rich and creamy later cleans the skin gently. One more important thing to inform is that, Johnson’s Baby Soap is not only for babies, it is very good for adults also. My cousin (Cecelia) she is regularly using Johnson’s baby soap only. She is in her Bsc Zoology final year. She has a clear skin, she also recommend the Johnson’s Baby Soap to her friends. This is a true statement, and I will vouch of this.

Johnson baby Soap

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541205353070831/k2311a0512/5.12.08