CSI: las vegas  » TV  »
  • I like all of the actors and actresses in it
  • They always make the show interesting and it always keeps my attention
  • I don't think they could do anything to make the show any better

• by Brooke

This is my favorite show of all time. I like all of the actors and actresses in it. They always make the show interesting and it always keeps my attention.

I think one of the reasons I like the show is because it is so different from all of the other

shows on television. Although it is a dramatic television show they always have a couple of parts that are a tiny bit funny.

All of the characters in the show are great, especially Grissom. There’s never been a time when I disliked the show or was uninterested in the show.

I ...

• have watched it ever since season 1 and it has been my favorite show ever since season one. The stories are good also, its not just about people murdering other people.

They make the stories interesting and entertaining. I don’t think they could do anything to make the show any better.

I also like that they have Craig on the show who is a funny character. I have fell in love with this show, and It is my favorite show of all time.

I will watch this television show anytime. It’s so different from all the other shows, even the other C.

S. I shows.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101205352720431/k2311a0512/5.12.08