Manashosting  » Web Hosting  »
  • I want to share my experience here regarding this
  • Then I decided to go for another webhosting
  • I know there are many bad comments about this company

• by darshan.kmr

Very bad,worst,pathetic,useless,scrap,crap, bla bla…. All these words I have heard about manashosting. I want to share my experience here regarding this. I have taken a windows package 1 year back which is 3GB for Rs.

1300/-. I took the package and felt its support was good at that time my website was also working fine. Everything went very smoothly.

Later there started some problems like server down

that thia and all. I started getting frustated. Then I decided to go for another webhosting.

I another took reseller package in another webhosting company. There I had registered around 3-4 domains initially. But I had huge problems in the beginning itself.

My clients were not happy with their service. They never provided any support to their customers. Everytime I tried to get the solution from them , they ...

• used to give some dummy answers and run away.

I felt manashosting was much better than this service. Atleast they used to approach the customers in polite manner. I tried to contact them again.

They provided the support much better than before. I felt they have improved. Now if we want to purchase a domain or webspace online then activation is dome immedietly which was a

very good news for me.

Now I have around 25-30 domains with them including end-user and reseller package. All my domains and websites are working fine. I’m very happy now with this company.

Whatever others tell bad about manashosting I dont believe them. I know there are many bad comments about this company . But still the reality I have experienced that they are good and providing better service than other webhosting company.

Manashosting
    Dr Thangpa Serto says :

Dear All, Run away from Manashosting. They are just petty online crooks out to get easy money from the web. Looking out to cheat poor victims… Their support is non existent… their phone support is stupid and their service is the shittiest I have had the misfortune to experience. After raising a million tickets my website is still not up after i month. Bought the site from manashosting in December 15th and today the 14th January, they tell me that the site is being redirected to google and have sent me an email to correct the problem asap MY FOOT Such is the management of Manashosting. Run for your life and your money .. far away from Manashosting

Galega says :

There are, in fact, umpteen number of complains about Manashosting. The technical problem can happen with any web hosting services. The point is non existence of technical support. IF they don’t provide support, not all customers can handle it. Majority of customers are not even aware of basic functions of cPanel and they rely on technical support, which is not there with Manashosting.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 151205352620431/k2311a0512/5.12.08