Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Cream
  • I preferred using this product as a night cream because I believe that at night our body rejuvenates at its peak
  • I strongly recommend Olay for young women who do not have enough time to take care of their skin

• by express20

Olay Total Effects Anti-Ageing Cream lives up to its name and shows visible effects in the very first week of use. It suits the Indian skin perfectly. That’s what I’ve noticed.

What is strikingly noticeable is the glow and flawlessness it imparts to the skin. I feel Olay is very effective on fine lines and marks on the skin; it reduces those slight discolorations

that is often noticeable on the cheeks or near the eyes.

It is very safe on sensitive skin like I have. I preferred using this product as a night cream because I believe that at night our body rejuvenates at its peak.

Olay works wonderfully during this duration. It also lightens my skin.

In the morning when I look at myself I can clearly ...

• make out how clear and fresh my skin is looks. Olay works to remove all signs of tiredness and stress.

Therefore I find it ideal for young working women like me. Very often the stress and tedium shows on the skin and makes it look dull and haggard.

Olay brings back the vibrancy to my skin. That’s why I never think twice in investing

on this product.

For the first time I was skeptical, but very soon I realised that the promises made are not false. You don’t have to be 30 to start using this prdoduct.

If you care for your skin, go ahead with it. I strongly recommend Olay for young women who do not have enough time to take care of their skin.

Olay takes care!!!

ritu says :

how when to use?

John says :

You should apply it daily or as necessary. After washing your face, liberally apply it to your entire face.

Galega says :

First of all, you should be above 30 years old to use it.

If you are having age related skin issues, go ahead and use Olay Total Effects Anti Ageing.
    First, wash your face properly. You can use your regular face wash for the same. Dry the facial skin and neck and then take little bit of cream on your palm.

Now, evenly apply it on your facial skin and neck. Use it once or twice a day.

himanshu says :

Hi, I am 29 yrs old man, and i have wrinkles around my eye corners and forehead, will Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Cream will work for me? does it work for men also or its just for womens? please let me know as soon as possible..

Pratibha says :

It is not made only for women. The target audience of the product is women which does not mean men cant use it. You can surely give it a try. Just try to look into the list of ingredients as you might be allergic to any of them. You do not want to worsen your condition right?

Galega says :

It is recommended to use an anti aging cream after 30 years of age. You are just there, and if the wrinkles around your eyes are related to aging of the skin, you can use this cream.

It is gender neutral and hence both male and female can use it.

Avoid stress for quick result.

akansha says :

Hi, I belong to India.my skin is combination of normal oily. my skin is prne to acne blackheads.which olay anti aging cream will suits me Normal or gentle? Pls suggest.I am little confused.

Galega says :

You can use Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Cream, which is suitable for combination skin. If you are above 30 years old, you can use this Olay product. It is available throughout India.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311205352610431/k2311a0512/5.12.08