Disney’s Epcot Park  » Travel  »
Orlando, Florida, USA
  • The best ride at the park would have to be Test Track goes up to 60 miles an hour, but has no crazy loops and turns, which I had to ride twice
  • But I was disappointed again when I found out that there were no games in the park like traditional amusement parks,but overall, I think Epcot is one of the best parks in the county

• by persaud1

Recently on a vacation to Orlando, one of the highlights of the trip was a day at Epcot. Epcot is one of my favorite amusement parks in the country.

The rides at the park have a unique balance between thrill and educational.

The park features coutries from around the world, but from what I’ve experienced, the

countries are more like groups of stores rather than actual exhibits, that was disappointing.

The food on the other hand was excellent.

The international foods offered in the countries were authentic made by people actually native to the county’s cuisine.

The best ride at the park would have to be Test Track goes up to ...

• 60 miles an hour, but has no crazy loops and turns, which I had to ride twice.

I really though mission space was a bust, all you do is go in this seat chamber and look at a screen and “blast off into space”.

Soarin’ was also a great rides, which was great with the special

effects which acutally felt like you were flying in the sky.

The prices were not as steep as I thought, especially the cafeteria.

But I was disappointed again when I found out that there were no games in the park like traditional amusement parks,but overall, I think Epcot is one of the best parks in the county.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 381205352600431/k2311a0512/5.12.08