Velocity Micro ProMagix E8500 Desktop  » Computers  »
  • This is definitely one of the fastest duo core processors I've ever seen in a desktop computer
  • This computer functions great, I enjoy the brand and quality of the product
  • I would recommend this desktop computer to anyone interested in some awesome speed, a computer able to run windows vista without performance problems, as well as play just about any games you're interested in playing

• by jerrpwnage

This is definitely one of the fastest duo core processors I’ve ever seen in a desktop computer. I wasn’t even aware that they made 3.16 ghz dual core processors until I got this desktop computer.

It proceses so fast with these extremely fast two cores that you won’t even see a processing speed; you’ll

just see results and no waiting in between!

The computer impresses me to an infinite extent. It came with 3 gb of memory, which is perfect for running windows vista and plenty enough to play even the most current video games and media softwares.

So for these reasons, this computer performs amazingly as a media,

• entertianment, and video gaming computer as well as the obvious, general web browsing and chatting.

I wasn’t entirely sure with this computer at first, because the brand is extremely uncommon and I wasn’t sure that the computer was going to last for a very long term or perform the way it should according

to its specifications.

However, I was later proved wrong. This computer functions great, I enjoy the brand and quality of the product.

I would recommend this desktop computer to anyone interested in some awesome speed, a computer able to run windows vista without performance problems, as well as play just about any games you’re interested in playing!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 191205352580431/k2311a0512/5.12.08