Imikimi.com  » Web sites  »
  • But I find it rewarding that day by day, my ranks goes up even just a few notches and that people get to appreciate my work

• by o0oshirahimeo0o

I’ve discovered Imikimi through a friend’s Friendster. It’s a site for customizing graphics by putting your photo or editing the text.

The graphics in this site are called kimis and by making a kimi, you become a Kimi Artist.

Customizing was just easy and after you’re done, a code is generated and you can

put your kimi to as many pages as you want.

It’s even self-rewarding being a Kimi Artist.

I myself is a Kimi Artist.

You still have to install the Imikimi plug-in before making your own kimi but it only takes a few minutes.

After that, you can already start doing your own kimi, adding ...

• spaces for others to insert their images.

You can publish it, giving it a title and tags and putting it under a certain category so that people might see your kimi when they search.

There is also this Artist Stats which tells of your ranking as a Kimi Artist.

This is basically based on

how many had customized your kimis.

I’ve started out my rank in around 10, 000.

Yes, it’s that many artists.

Today, I’ve been around 4,000 and the competition was tough.

But I find it rewarding that day by day, my ranks goes up even just a few notches and that people get to appreciate my work.

borj says :

how can i delete published kimis?

o0oshirahimeo0o replies :

There`s a link `trash`, click it, then it will move to your trash wherein you can untrash or empty trash to totally delete the kimi

Javares says :

how do I delete my imikimi account

John says :

Go to “my account”, then choose delete account. The account will also cancel itself if you don’t log on for 6 months.

salmaan sidiiq says :

how will i remove or delete published pictures from imikimi

John says :

When you’re logged on, choose the picture and then click unpublish.

Luanne says :

I’d like to become a kimi fan but I also need to know reviews on becoming a fan before I invest in this. where can I find that..?

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201205352570431/k2311a0512/5.12.08