Blogskins.com  » Web sites  »
  • I forgot how I found the site but as I browsed into the skins, I was hooked

• by o0oshirahimeo0o

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I forgot how I found the site but as I browsed into the skins, I was hooked. It was a site where members submit skins for others’ blogs whether it’s on Blogger, Xanga or Livejournal.

You just have to click on the skin you like, see a preview of it, get the code

and edit the parts where the maker had instructed you to edit.

Anyway, the skins are grouped into categories such as Top 10, recently submitted, etc.

You can also search for themes you like and it has pretty much anything there is.

The site has a lot of members who create a lot ...

• of very attractive and organized blogskins.

Other members can comment on the skin and make it as their favorite.

There is also this Skin of the Day and Featured Contributor.

Personally, it played a part on knowing HTML maybe because I have to analyze, whenever I edit the codes, where this goes and

etc.

I have been a member but I haven’t really submitted skins nor commented because I don’t really know how to create skins.

I’m just learning and this site gives me a lot of ideas and also made me learn.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201205352550431/k2311a0512/5.12.08