Bank of America Salina KS
Salina, KS
  • This is very important, because that way, I can build my credit while I'm in college

• by Kristin Long

I opened a bank account at Bank of America when I started college in Salina, KS. I have appreciated their service for the last three years.

They gave me a checking and savings account for free, just because I’m a student.

They don’t even require a minimum balance.

I also was

able to receive credit through them with a card that is connected to my checking account.

This is very important, because that way, I can build my credit while I’m in college.

Whenever I go into the bank, I am always greeted with a smile and a friendly hello.

They always make ...

• me feel welcome, and I’m glad to know that no matter where I go in the country, I can find a Bank of America to do my financial management with.

Most of the time you can only find a great bank/banker at a small bank, in a small town; but Bank of America is

committed to helping each customer get exactly what they need, when they need it.

I have never walked out of my bank feeling worse than when I went in, and If you get in a bad spot, they will do what they can to get you the help you need.

Bank of America is great.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 421205352500331/k2311a0512/5.12.08