Motorola Razor phone
  • I have gone out of town for the weekend several times, and left my charger at home, and never had a problem
  • I don't think I will ever own a better phone, but who knows what Motorola will come out with next

• by Kristin Long

When I signed up with US Cellular , I got a Motorola Razor phone. I love this phone.

It makes everything so easy, there are many parts of the phone readily accessible without having to push an unknown amount of buttons to finally head in the right directions.

It has your contacts list right up

front, you don’t have to go into menus to find your contacts list.

I also like the phone because it is so compact.

I can put it in my pocet, in the door close handle on my car, even in my shoes, and not have to worry about losing it.

It has the longest battery ...

• life of any cell phone I have ever heard of.

My battery lasts for nearly three days with moderate use.

I have gone out of town for the weekend several times, and left my charger at home, and never had a problem.

I have actually been able to wear down the battery enough that it

gives me a warning.

I didn’t even have to open the phone to see that I needed to charge the battery.

I don’t think I will ever own a better phone, but who knows what Motorola will come out with next? I am really glad this is the phone I got.

I just love it.

Motorola Razor phone

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371205352480331/k2311a0512/5.12.08