Good Luck Chuck  » Movies  »
  • The beginning was the best and the most funny but there were funny parts throughout the whole movie
  • I think a lot people would like this movie
  • You should watch it especially if you like comedies and Dane Cook is a lot better in the movie than I thought he was going to be

• by Brooke

It starts off really good and funny and then the middle is still funny but not as funny as in the middle. It kept me interested the whole movie. The funny parts in the movie were really hilarious and made me laugh.

I even re winded a few parts to watch them again. I

really liked the movie.

It’s more of a girls movie than a guys. Dane cook was really good in it.

I didn’t expect the movie to be this good. The beginning was the best and the most funny but there were funny parts throughout the whole movie.

Any one who likes romantic movies or ...

• comedies or both would enjoy this movie. It did drag out a tiny bit but not too long.

All of the actors did a pretty good job. I might even watch the movie again when my sister and mom watch it, especially the beginning.

It’s really funny. I didn’t expect this movie to be

that funny and it is.

It’s really funny two, not just a ha ha laugh, its really really funny. I think a lot people would like this movie.

You should watch it especially if you like comedies and Dane Cook is a lot better in the movie than I thought he was going to be.

Good Luck Chuck

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111205352420331/k2311a0512/5.12.08