Scrubs Season Four - My Old Friend’s New Friend  » TV  »
  • I do have to admit I thought it was really funny that the color of their scooters he picked out matches the uniforms at work
  • That is why I think that I am not so fond of this episode

• by jb3513

This episode is not one of my favorites. It introduces Dr. Molly Clock, she is a psychiatrist. J.D. has the hots for her, and he quickly realizes she is annoying. Turk and Carla return home from their honeymoon, and when Turk returns it seems he missed J.D. more than he had fun with Carla

on his honeymoon.

J.D. is getting mad and frustrated because Carla is changing everything around the apartment. Their car breaks down and Carla decides to let Turk pick out their new vehicle. He picks out scooters for the three of them. She wanted a Mini Cooper.

I do have to admit I thought it was really funny ...

• that the color of their scooters he picked out matches the uniforms at work. J.D. has a blue scooter for medical, Turk has a green scooter for a surgeon, and Carla gets a pink one for a nurse.

It is their last week as resident doctors, but I feel this episode would have fit better at the end

of season three. It’s like a closing episode, better left for a season finale. It talks about so many things that happened in the last season, and if it has been awhile since you seen that episode, you will feel lost. That is why I think that I am not so fond of this episode.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101005352361131/k2311a0510/5.10.08